How cook a bacon enoki mushrooms and asparagus?
Bacon enoki mushrooms and asparagus is delicious! I walked around the hypermarket in search of interesting ingredients for dinner. I saw mushrooms on the shelf. It turned out to be Korean Enoki mushrooms. I saw such mushrooms for the first time. I decided to try to prepare a new dish for me from them. In the end, I decided to buy more asparagus and bacon. Enoki mushrooms themselves are tasteless and it was decided to marinate a little in aromatic oil. Olive oil is saturated with the aroma of garlic and the sharpness of chili pepper. This oil and marinate the mushrooms. The dish turned out to be delicious and interesting to look at.
Recipe type: Snacks
Recipe type: American
Garlic — 1 clove
Enoki mushrooms — 100 grams
Olive oil — 40-50 ml
Fresh rosemary — a pinch
Chilli pepper — 5 grams
Smoked paprik — pinch
Salt and pepper to taste
Bacon — 4 slices
Asparagus — 12 sprouts
1. Garlic is washed and finely chopped
2. Enoki mushrooms are wash. We cut off the lower part, where the mycelium is.
3. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan for about 5 minutes.
4. Add the sliced chilli pepper. We wait for 1 minute and pull it out.
5. Add garlic. We are waiting for 2 minutes. Remove the garlic.
6. Place the mushrooms on a plate or baking dish and sprinkle with lightly smoked paprika. Pour the prepared aromatic oil.
7. Salt and pepper the mushrooms.
8. Fry the asparagus for 1 minute.
9. Divide the mushrooms into 4 parts.
10.Put the bacon on the cutting board. Wrap the asparagus and mushrooms in it.
11. Over medium heat, fry for 2 minutes.
12. Increase the heat to maximum and fry on different sides until the bacon is golden brown.
Serving: Serve the dish hot.