What is Spicy Chicken Sliders?
Spicy Chicken Sliders is the perfect lunch or dinner. Spicy filling, tender stretching Mozzarella cheese and a soft bun with a crispy crust. Quickly and very simply, everyone can handle it!
Recipe type: Sandwiches
Recipe type: American
Dijon mustard — 2 teaspoons
Chilli pepper — 5 pods
Mozzarella cheese — 250 grams
Smoked chicken drumstick (or breast) — 2 pieces
Parsley — a bunch
Brioche Rolls — 9 -12 pieces
1. Cut the buns in half.
2. Finely chop the chilli pepper.
3. Cut the smoked chicken drumsticks into thin slices or cut into cubes (as you prefer).
4. Wash the parsley and finely chop it.
5. Cut the Mozzarella cheese into thin slices in the size of a bun.
6. Mix the seasonings: parsley, mustard and chilli pepper.
7. Put layers on the bun: cheese, chicken pieces, seasonings, cheese. Cover the second half of the bun on top.
8. Put the buns in a baking dish and send them to the oven for 10-15 minutes at a temperature of 392 °F (200 °C).
Serving: Serve the dish hot!