Fish Fingers is a dish from Britain. Fillet of white fish, deep-fried, until an incredible crunch. Juicy and tender inside, crispy outside! They are ideal for a light dinner and are low in calories. They are perfectly combined with a creamy mint sauce or tartar sauce.
White fish fillet — 500 grams
Breadcrumbs — 100 grams
Parmesan cheese — 30 grams
Paprika — 1 tablespoon
Salt — 1 ½ teaspoon
Ground black pepper — 1 ½ teaspoon
Chicken egg — 1 piece
Sour cream 20% — 1 tablespoon
Baking flour — 2 tablespoons
Olive oil — 1 tablespoon
1. Cut the fillet of white fish into bars the size of your index finger.
2. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs with olive oil. Place in the oven for 5-7 minutes at 400 °F (or 200 °C).
3.Breading: Add grated Parmesan cheese, paprika, 1 tablespoon of salt, 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper to the fried breadcrumbs.
4. Batter: mix the chicken egg, flour, ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper, ½ teaspoon of salt.
5. Dip all the fish sticks in the batter.
6. Roll all the fish sticks in breadcrumbs.
7. Place on a baking tray and cook for 15 minutes at 400 °F (or 200 °C).