Fish Fingers is a dish from Britain. Fillet of white fish, deep-fried, until an incredible crunch. Juicy and tender inside, crispy outside! They are ideal for a light dinner and are low in calories. They are perfectly combined with a creamy mint sauce or tartar sauce.
White fish fillet — 500 grams
Breadcrumbs — 100 grams
Parmesan cheese — 30 grams
Paprika — 1 tablespoon
Salt — 1 ½ teaspoon
Ground black pepper — 1 ½ teaspoon
Chicken egg — 1 piece
Sour cream 20% — 1 tablespoon
Baking flour — 2 tablespoons
Olive oil — 1 tablespoon
1. Cut the fillet of white fish into bars the size of your index finger.
2. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs with olive oil. Place in the oven for 5-7 minutes at 400 °F (or 200 °C).
3.Breading: Add grated Parmesan cheese, paprika, 1 tablespoon of salt, 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper to the fried breadcrumbs.
4. Batter: mix the chicken egg, flour, ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper, ½ teaspoon of salt.
5. Dip all the fish sticks in the batter.
6. Roll all the fish sticks in breadcrumbs.
7. Place on a baking tray and cook for 15 minutes at 400 °F (or 200 °C).
Hello everyone! I believe that if one has learned how to cook, then the rest will be able to. I would like to share with you recipes of dishes from different countries of our big planet. Let's explore the world together through the lens of the world's cuisines. Cook with us - cook for yourself!