Fish grilled recipe at home
Fish grilled at home without oil. Cooking fish on the grill is very simple. We use pollock, chopped tomatoes with garlic and Italian herbs.
Android app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cook4yourself.android
iOS app here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/cook4yourself/id1561606000
Support Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/cook4yourself
Recipe type: Fish recipies
Recipe type: French
1. We warm up the grill.
2. Grind tomatoes and mix them with garlic.
3. Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper.
4. We spread the fish on the grill and bake at temperature of 280 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
5. We put the shredded tomatoes into the fish after 10 minutes.
6. Bake the fish for another 10 minutes and our dish is ready.