Lemon baked cod fish recipe
Lemon baked cod fish is a light dish with an incredible taste. The whole kitchen will be filled with the aromas of fresh basil, garlic and lemon juice. The ingredients are available in any store, so it is not difficult to prepare. We bake the fish in the oven for about 20 minutes, but the time may be less, it all depends on the thickness of the fillet.
Recipe type: Fish
Recipe type: American
Cod (steaks or fillets) — 600 grams
Spring onion — 5 feathers
Garlic — 4 cloves
Butter — 100 grams
Basil (fresh) — bunch
Lemon — 1 piece
Wheat flour — 1 tablespoon
Parmesan cheese — 50 grams
Salt and pepper to taste
French mustard — 1 teaspoon
Dijon mustard — 1 teaspoon
1. Peel and finely chop the garlic.
2. Grate the Parmesan cheese on a fine grater.
3. Wash the spring onions and finely chop them.
4. Wash the fresh basil and finely chop it. Or you can replace it with one teaspoon of dried basil.
5. Squeeze the juice from the lemon.
6. Put the butter in a deep bowl. The oil should be soft.
7. In a bowl with butter, add garlic, onion, Parmesan, basil, lemon juice, flour, salt and pepper, mustard. Mix everything thoroughly until smooth.
8. Put the fish in a baking dish.
9. Put our mixture-dressing on top of the fish.
10. Bake the fish in the oven at 356°F (180°C) for 20 minutes.
Serving: Serve with vegetables and dry white wine