Breakfasts of the world! Today we will prepare a delicious Mexican (Spanish) breakfast. Huevos rancheros! This is a quick and delicious dish of Mexican cuisine. What could be better for breakfast than fried eggs? Only Huevos rancheros. This dish consists of fried eggs, spicy tomato sauce, hearty beans and warm tortilla. Come on to cook, and then I’m hungry!
1. Finely chop the onion, garlic and chili pepper.
2. Peel the tomatoes and mash them with your hands.
3. Cut the avocado into slices.
4. Heat the vegetable oil for frying over high heat.
5. Fry the onion, garlic, chili, oregano and tomatoes. Fry for 2 minutes.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste immediately.
7. Add lime juice.
8. Reduce the heat to half and cook for 5 minutes.
9. Beat the contents of the frying pan with a blender until the sauce is ready.
10. Heat the beans separately in a frying pan.
11. Heat the vegetable oil over high heat.
12. Fry the tartillas for 3 minutes. Put it on a paper towel to get rid of excess oil.
13. Fry the eggs. Try not to spread the yolks.
Serving: Place the tartilla on a plate and place the fried eggs, beans, avocado, sauce and sprinkle with coriander leaves on top.