Recipe type: Salads
Recipe type: Russian
Grilled Turkey salad with fresh vegetables and balsamic vinegar recipe
Grilled Turkey salad with fresh vegetables and balsamic vinegar recipe. Salad with grilled Turkey. Idea for dinner
– Turkey (breast or white meat) – 200 grams
– cucumber-1 piece
– sweet bell pepper-1 piece
– balsamic vinegar-3 teaspoons
– wine vinegar-1 teaspoon
– salt to taste
– cherry tomatoes-6 pieces
– zucchini – 1 piece
– lettuce-4 pieces
– vegetable oil
1. Fry the Turkey pieces on the grill until tender.
2. Cut the Turkey into pieces.
3. Zucchini and sweet bell pepper cut into large pieces.
4. Zucchini and bell pepper to grease with vegetable oil and bake on the grill.
5. Cucumber cut into thin slices.
6. Cut cherry tomatoes into halves.
7. Mix lettuce, Turkey and vegetables.
8. To add salt to the salad mix.
9. Mix balsamic vinegar with wine vinegar.
10. Season the salad mix with a mixture of vinegar.