Grilled Turkey salad with fresh vegetables and balsamic vinegar recipe
Grilled Turkey salad with fresh vegetables and balsamic vinegar recipe. Salad with grilled Turkey. Idea for dinner
Android app here:
iOS app here:
Support Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/cook4yourself Recipe type: Salads Recipe type: Russian Yield: 3 Prep time: 15 mins Cook time: 20 mins Total time: 35 mins Ingredients:
Turkey (breast or white meat) – 200 grams
Cucumber – 1 piece
Sweet bell pepper – 1 piece
Balsamic vinegar – 3 teaspoons
Wine vinegar – 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Cherry tomatoes – 6 pieces
Zucchini -1 piece
Lettuce – 4 pieces
1. Fry the Turkey pieces on the grill until tender.
2. Cut the Turkey into pieces.
3. Zucchini and sweet bell pepper cut into large pieces.
4. Zucchini and bell pepper to grease with vegetable oil and bake on the grill.
5. Cucumber cut into thin slices.
6. Cut cherry tomatoes into halves.
7. Mix lettuce, Turkey and vegetables.
8. To add salt to the salad mix.
9. Mix balsamic vinegar with wine vinegar.
10. Season the salad mix with a mixture of vinegar.