How to cook a Smashed Cucumber Salad?
Smashed Cucumber Salad is a quick snack in the Asian style. It would seem that you can make only from cucumbers… and this is a simple and unique dish. Cucumbers are broken up to cracks in the body, and the dressing marinates with its unique taste. The unique taste of ginger-sesame sauce makes this salad simply delicious.
If you use fresh ginger, then peel and grate on a fine grater.
Recipe type: Salads
Recipe type: Asian
British cucumber — 2 pieces
Spring green onions — a handful
Garlic — 2 cloves
Ginger — 1 teaspoon
Soy sauce — 2 teaspoons
Rice vinegar — 2 tablespoons
Sesame oil — 2 teaspoons
Coriander leaves — a bunch
Salt — 1 teaspoon
Sugar — ½ teaspoon
1. Beat the cucumbers with a rolling pin. Cucumbers should split on the sides.
2. Cut the cucumbers into pieces of 3 cm or 1.12 inches.
3. Add salt and mix. Set aside for 20 minutes. Then drain the excess liquid from the cucumbers.
4. Wash the garlic and finely chop it.
5. Sauce: mix garlic, sugar, ginger, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil.
6. Finely chop the coriander leaves.
7. Mix cucumbers, coriander leaves and sauce.
Serving: Serve with your favorite Asian dishes.