Crispy Mushroom Parmigiana Salad is a British salad. This is a quick and healthy salad in just 30-40 minutes. Crispy mushrooms, fresh fragrant basil, rich aroma and taste of Parmesan cheese and a pleasant dressing.
How to cook?
Breading mushrooms. Next, fry the mushrooms until crispy and golden brown. We make a dressing from garlic, balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Mix the ingredients and add the dressing to the salad. Sprinkle the salad with Parmesan cheese.
3. Conveyor: a cup with flour, a cup with beaten eggs, a cup with breadcrumbs.
4. Dip each mushroom in flour, then in egg mixture, then in breadcrumbs, then in egg mixture, then in breadcrumbs. Double breaded for a big crunch. Put it on a plate while we prepare the rest of the mushrooms.
5. Fry mushrooms in a large amount of oil (or deep-fried) at 340 °F (170 °C) for 10 minutes. The time may be different for you. We cook until the breadcrumbs get a golden color.
6. Put the finished mushrooms on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
7. Dressing: finely chop the garlic, mix it with balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
8. Cut the onion into half rings.
9. Tomatoes are cut into medium-sized cubes.
10. Mix lettuce leaves, basil leaves, tomatoes, mushrooms cut in half in breadcrumbs in a large bowl.
11. Add dressing to the salad. Mix the salad gently again.
12. Grate the Parmesan cheese on top of the salad. You can serve it on the table.
Hello everyone! I believe that if one has learned how to cook, then the rest will be able to. I would like to share with you recipes of dishes from different countries of our big planet. Let's explore the world together through the lens of the world's cuisines. Cook with us - cook for yourself!