Crispy Mushroom Parmigiana Salad is a British salad. This is a quick and healthy salad in just 30-40 minutes. Crispy mushrooms, fresh fragrant basil, rich aroma and taste of Parmesan cheese and a pleasant dressing.
How to cook?
Breading mushrooms. Next, fry the mushrooms until crispy and golden brown. We make a dressing from garlic, balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Mix the ingredients and add the dressing to the salad. Sprinkle the salad with Parmesan cheese.
3. Conveyor: a cup with flour, a cup with beaten eggs, a cup with breadcrumbs.
4. Dip each mushroom in flour, then in egg mixture, then in breadcrumbs, then in egg mixture, then in breadcrumbs. Double breaded for a big crunch. Put it on a plate while we prepare the rest of the mushrooms.
5. Fry mushrooms in a large amount of oil (or deep-fried) at 340 °F (170 °C) for 10 minutes. The time may be different for you. We cook until the breadcrumbs get a golden color.
6. Put the finished mushrooms on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
7. Dressing: finely chop the garlic, mix it with balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
8. Cut the onion into half rings.
9. Tomatoes are cut into medium-sized cubes.
10. Mix lettuce leaves, basil leaves, tomatoes, mushrooms cut in half in breadcrumbs in a large bowl.
11. Add dressing to the salad. Mix the salad gently again.
12. Grate the Parmesan cheese on top of the salad. You can serve it on the table.