Caprese Italian salad is the simplest salad from our practice. A dish of Italian cuisine. It is very simple and delicious. It goes well with wine and main dishes on any table. The simplicity of the Caprese salad is that few ingredients are used. This is Mozzarella cheese, basil from the garden or local wound, fresh ripe tomatoes. The dishes are popular not only in Italy, but also on the other side of the globe.
Tomatoes — 2 pieces
Mozzarella cheese — 100 grams
Basil — a few leaves
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash the tomatoes. Cut into 1— 1.5 cm thick slices.
2. Wash and dry the basil leaves with a paper towel.
3. Cut the Mozzarella cheese into slices 1 — 1.5 cm thick, so that the size is the same as the tomatoes.
4. Lay out the tomatoes and cheese in layers.
5. Drizzle lightly with olive oil.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serving: We also spread the basil leaves on a plate. Serve with wine or main dishes.
Hello everyone! I believe that if one has learned how to cook, then the rest will be able to. I would like to share with you recipes of dishes from different countries of our big planet. Let's explore the world together through the lens of the world's cuisines. Cook with us - cook for yourself!