Squid vegetable salad with lemon aioli is an author’s experimental salad. We decided to try to create a light and hearty salad based on vegetables, squid and dressing. As a salad dressing, we used lemon aioli. Aioli can be replaced with sour cream or mayonnaise. The salad turned out to be low-calorie, light with a delicate texture and an interesting sourness.
Squid — 3 carcasses
Celery — 1 sprout
British cucumber — ½ piece
Green apple — 1 piece
Radish — bunch (8 pieces)
Broccoli — 300 grams
Dressing — lemon or garlic aioli
1. Clean the squid from the entrails.
2. Boil the squid for two minutes in boiling water.
3. Cut the squid into rings.
4. Cut the celery and cucumber into cubes (1.2 inches or 3 cm).
5. Cut the apple into 4 pieces. Remove the seeds. Each part is cut into thin slices.
6. Radish cut into thin slices.
7. Broccoli cut into pieces the size of a cucumber.
8. Combine all the ingredients and add aioli or sour cream.
Serving: Serve the salad immediately after dressing.