Ceviche is a dish from Peru. It is a marinated fish in lime juice. There are a lot of variations of recipes and in each Latin American country they are prepared in their own way. In our recipe, we use avocado, cherry tomatoes, sweet bell pepper.
Avocado — 1 piece
Cherry tomatoes — 10 pieces
Sweet bell pepper — 1 piece
Red onion — ½ onion
Coriander — bunch
Lime — 2 pieces
Pepper to taste
Salmon — 300 grams
1. Remove the bone from the avocado. Peel off the skin. Cut into 1.2 inch or 3 cm cubes.
2. Cherry tomatoes are washed and cut into quarters.
3. Bulgarian sweet pepper is washed and cut to size as well as avocado.
4. Wash the red onion and cut it into half rings.
5. Wash the coriander and chop it coarsely.
6. Wash the salmon and cut it into cubes to size as well as avocado.
7. Mix all the ingredients, except the avocado, in a deep bowl. Add pepper.
8. Squeeze the juice of two limes and mix thoroughly.
9. Add the avocado.
10. Let stand in the refrigerator for about 10-20 minutes.
Hello everyone! I believe that if one has learned how to cook, then the rest will be able to. I would like to share with you recipes of dishes from different countries of our big planet. Let's explore the world together through the lens of the world's cuisines. Cook with us - cook for yourself!