Mediterranean Pasta Salad is a refreshing and very satisfying salad. Paste Farfalle gives the salad an interesting look. Pasta in the form of butterflies is a very interesting solution for decorating a salad.
The dressing is the” heart ” of the salad. It is made from classic Mediterranean products such as olive oil, wine vinegar, lemon and oregano.
Pasta Salad resembles a Greek salad because of the olives and Sirtaki cheese. But! Still, it has its own characteristic taste and sourness of wine vinegar and lemon. The salad goes well with dry white wine.
Olive oil — 3 tablespoons
Red wine vinegar — 3 tablespoons
Dried oregano-2 teaspoons
Cayenne pepper or Chilli flakes — ½ teaspoon
Salt — ½ teaspoon
Pepper to taste
Garlic — 3 cloves
Honey — 1 teaspoon
Lemon juice — ½ lemon
Red onion — 1 piece
Farfalle pasta — 200 grams
Bulgarian sweet pepper — 1 piece
Cherry tomatoes — 10 pieces
Seedless olives — 70 grams
Sirtaki cheese 55% (or Fetaxa) — 100 grams
Cucumber — 1 piece
1. Salad dressing: finely chop the garlic. In a cup, add olive oil, wine vinegar, oregano, honey, garlic, juice of half a lemon, pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Mix everything thoroughly. We used a small jar with a lid. It is very convenient to mix all the ingredients in the jar.
2. Cut the onion into half rings.
3. Cherry tomatoes cut into halves.
4. Bulgarian sweet pepper, fresh cucumber and Sirtaki cheese cut into cubes the size of tomato halves.
5. Cut the olives into 2-3 pieces each.
6. Farfalle pasta is prepared according to the instructions on the package. We cooked for 9 minutes. Drain the water. Rinse the paste in running water.
7. Mix all the ingredients and pour the dressing.
Serving: Serve as soon as prepared! The salad is great on a hot day. It is combined with dry white wine.
Hello everyone! I believe that if one has learned how to cook, then the rest will be able to. I would like to share with you recipes of dishes from different countries of our big planet. Let's explore the world together through the lens of the world's cuisines. Cook with us - cook for yourself!