Mexican beef tacos recipe
Mexican beef tacos is the street and home food of Mexico! Spicy, burning, bright and unrealistically delicious tacos. Toppings for tacos can be made any. Someone cooks with chicken, someone with beef. Sauces and additives are also varied: cabbage, onions, peppers, beans or beans. The dish is so popular that it is prepared in almost every page. We also decided to cook it at home and here is our recipe for Mexican tacos.
Recipe type: Snacks
Recipe type: Maxican
Pico de gallo — 100 grams
Coriander — a small bunch
Spring onions — several pieces
Salt and pepper — to taste
Jalapeno — to taste
Beans — 100 grams
Beef (pulp) — 140 grams
Tartilla — 4 pieces
1. Place the pico de gallo sauce on the tartilla. How to cook it, we told you earlier.
2. Finely chop the greens. Chop the coriander coarsely.
3. Chop the beef or chop it almost into minced meat.
4. In a preheated frying pan, cook the beef until tender. Add the beans. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Put the finished beef and bean filling on the tartilla.
6. Add the chopped herbs. For sharpness, add the sliced Jalapeno pepper.
Serving: Serve with your favorite drinks. It goes well with beer.