1. Wash the chicken breast and send it to cook until tender. Do not pour out the broth! It will be useful in the future.
2. Peel the garlic and onion and chop them finely.
3. Wash the celery and cut it into small cubes.
4. Dough: mix 1 kg of flour with a teaspoon of salt. Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Gradually add warm water (104℉ or 40℃) and knead the dough. Knead until the dough becomes elastic. Cover the dough with a towel and let stand for at least 30-40 minutes.
5. Cut the boiled chicken breast into small pieces with your hands.
6. Melt the butter in a frying pan.
7. Fry the onion for 5 minutes.
8. Add celery, garlic, thyme and chicken.
9. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
10. Add 3 tablespoons of flour and mix thoroughly..
11. Add milk or cream. Mix well.
12. Add the chicken broth. Stir and cook for 5-7 minutes.
13. Divide the dough into 2 unequal parts. One part for the base of the pie, the second for the top part to close the pie.
14. Roll out most of the dough and place it in a baking dish.
15. Add the pie filling.
16. Roll out the second part of the dough and cover the filling.
17. Press the edges of the pie so that it becomes whole. Give shape and decorate a little with patterns. Be sure to make holes on the top, so that steam comes out when cooking.
18. Preheat the oven to 446℉ (230℃).
19. Send the pie to the oven. Cook for 1 hour.
Note: The cooking time may be different for everyone due to the different volume of the oven and the size of the pie. So look at your own discretion when your pie is ready!
Serving: Serve hot with your favorite drinks.