How to make Glass Noodle Vegetable Salad?
Glass Noodle Vegetable Salad is a Korean salad made of fresh vegetables and dressing. The dressing consists of classic ingredients: soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, vegetable oil. Fresh coriander leaves add a piquant aroma to the salad.The salad can be stored for up to three days in the refrigerator. Traditionally, vegetables are cooked on a special grater, but you can also cut them with a knife or take an ordinary fine grater.
Recipe type: Noodle
Recipe type: Korean
Carrots — 3 pieces
Sweet Bulgarian pepper — 2 pieces
Garlic — 4 cloves
British cucumber — 1 piece
Cane sugar — 1 teaspoon
Ground coriander — 1 teaspoon
Chilli pepper flakes — ½ teaspoon
Apple cider vinegar, 9% — 3 teaspoons
Soy sauce — 6 teaspoons
Olive (or vegetable) oil — 2 teaspoons
Sesame oil — 1 teaspoon
Glass noodles — 200 grams
Coriander leaves — a bunch
1. Peel the garlic and finely chop it.
2. Salad dressing: mix half of the grated garlic, cane sugar, coriander, chilli pepper flakes, apple cider vinegar, olive or vegetable oil, soy sauce, sesame oil.
3. Peel the carrots and grate them on a fine grater. If there is no special grater for Korean salads, then take a regular grater. You should get a thin straw of carrots. Mash in a cup with your hands for 5 minutes. The carrots will become juicier.
4. Peel the sweet bell pepper from the seeds and white partitions. Cut into long thin strips.
5. Wash the cucumber and cut it like a carrot on a grater.
6. Wash the cilantro and chop it coarsely.
7. Pour boiling water over the glass noodles and wait as indicated on the package.
8. Mix carrots, cucumber, sweet bell pepper, glass noodles, the remaining half of garlic, coriander.
9. Add the salad dressing. Mix it up.
10. Put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Serving: Serve as an independent dish.