Kimchi Deviled Eggs
How to make Korean Kimchi Deviled Eggs?
Kimchi Deviled Eggs is a Korean-style snack. This is a moderately spicy and interesting-tasting dish. The pungency of the dish is given by the burning Kochujang paste and homemade kimchi, and the softness and creaminess is achieved due to chicken eggs. A quick and easy snack for your party or just dinner with your family. This recipe does not contain mayonnaise, but this does not prevent you from using it. We are preparing a sauce of sour cream and yogurt.
How to cook
homemade kimchi can be found in our recipes.
Kochujang paste can be tempered in the delivery of your region or country.
Android app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cook4yourself.android
iOS app here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/cook4yourself/id1561606000
Support Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/cook4yourself Recipe type: Appetizer Recipe type: Korean Yield: 4 Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 10 mins Total time: 20 mins Ingredients:
Chicken egg — 4 pieces
Sour cream 25% — 3 tablespoons
Yogurt — 3 tablespoons
Kochujang paste — 1 tablespoon
Green onion — 2-3 stalks
Kimchi — 30 grams
White and black sesame seeds — 1 tablespoon
1. Boil the eggs on maximum heat for 7-8 minutes.
2. Peel the eggs from the shell.
3. Cut each egg into 2 pieces.
4. Carefully pull out the egg yolk. Put the protein aside.
5. Sauce: mix sour cream, yogurt, Kochujang paste, egg yolks. Stir with a fork until smooth.
6. Place the sauce in a pastry bag or a plastic bag with an incised edge.
7. Fill egg whites with sauce.
8. Put 1 teaspoon of kimchi on top of the sauce.
9. Sprinkle the egg snack with white and black sesame seeds.
10. Cut the stalks of green onions across 2 inches (5-6 cm) long.
11. Slice the green onion lengthwise into thin strips.
12. Put onions for a snack.
Serving: Serve snacks immediately.
Salmon Burger With Lemon Sauce