Wild Mushroom Crostini
Wild Mushroom Crostini Recipe
Wild Mushroom Crostini is an interesting accent of Italian cuisine. Crispy bread with tender cheese and filling of fragrant wild mushrooms with a small amount of sour lemon juice. The perfect combination for a snack or snacks for a party with your favorite wine.
Android app here:
iOS app here:
Support Patreon here:
https://www.patreon.com/cook4yourself Recipe type: Snacks Recipe type: Italian Yield: 4-6 Prep time: 15 mins Cook time: 20 mins Total time: 35 mins Ingredients:
Onion — 70 grams
Garlic — 2 cloves
Shiitake mushrooms — 50 grams
Oyster mushrooms — 150 grams
Dry white wine — 2 tablespoons
Juice of half a lemon
Parsley — 1 tablespoon
Non-salted butter — 1 tablespoon
Baguette or Italian bread — 1 piece
Ricotta cheese — 4-6 tablespoons
Thyme — 1 teaspoon
1. Cut the bread into slices.
2. Grease slices of bread with olive oil and fry in a frying pan until golden brown on each side.
3. Finely chop the onion and garlic.
4. Shiitake mushrooms and oyster mushrooms cut into slices.
5. Chop the parsley finely.
6. Melt the butter in a frying pan.
7. Add shiitakes to the pan and cook for 2-4 minutes.
8. Add oyster mushrooms and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
9. Add onion, garlic, dry white wine, lemon juice, parsley and thyme. Mix it up. Remove from the fire.
10. Spread ricotta cheese on a slice of bread, about 1 tablespoon for each slice.
11. Put the mushroom filling on top.
Serving: Serve with dry white wine.
Chicken Cordon Bleu