Pad Thai is a classic and the most popular dish in the world of Thai cuisine. The base of the dish is glass (or rice) noodles, peanuts and shrimp. In any restaurant or from street vendors, you can buy this flavorful noodles. The exquisite sharpness, aromas of lime and roasted peanuts make the taste simply not forgotten. Tofu, chilli pepper for spice, tamarind or oyster sauce can also be added Noodles.
Garlic — 1 clove
Chicken — 300 grams
Roasted peanuts-a handful
Spring onion — 3 feathers
Chicken eggs — 2 pieces
Fresh bean sprouts — 50 grams
Glass noodles — 200 grams
Tamarind sauce-30 ml
Fish sauce — 20 ml
Chilli pepper to taste
Sesame (or vegetable) oil for frying
1. Wash the garlic and finely chop it.
2. Cut the chicken fillet into pieces for one bite.
3. Chop the roasted peanuts with a knife or in a blender.
4. Wash the shrimp, peel off the shell, leave the tips of the tails and remove the contents of the esophagus. Make an incision along the back with a sharp knife and gently rinse the esophagus.
5. Spring onions are washed and coarsely cut into pieces of 1.6 inches or 4 cm.
6. Separate the yolk from the white of the eggs. Only the yolk is needed.
7. Prepare the glass noodles according to the instructions on the package.
8. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
9. Fry the shrimp for 3-5 minutes. Set aside.
10. Fry the chicken fillet. Fry for 5 minutes.
11. Add half of the spring onion and all the garlic.
12. Add the shrimp.
13. Transfer the contents of the pan to one half, and pour 2 egg yolks over the other half. Mix the egg yolks to get a scramble.
14. Mix all the ingredients.
15. Add fresh bean sprouts, the remaining spring onions and chopped peanuts.
16. Add the glass noodles and tamarind and fish sauce. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add hot sauce for spice.