Spicy Potato German Salad is a great option for lunch or dinner. The salad is delicious, combined as an appetizer for beer! Salad is prepared quickly and very satisfying. For a salad, you will need a very simple set of products that are in every refrigerator.
Potatoes — 4 pieces
Hunting smoked sausages — 2 pieces
Celery — ½ stalk
Dill — bunch
Parsley — a small bunch
Pickled cucumbers — gherkins) — 3 pieces
Bacon — 6 slices
Cherry tomatoes — 5 pieces
Sour cream — 100 grams
Hot mustard — 50 grams
Salt and pepper to taste
Oil for frying
1. Wash the potatoes, peel them and cut them into 3-4 cm pieces.
2. Cut the sausages into 3-4 cm pieces.
3. Finely chop the parsley.
4. Cut the celery into small slices.
5. Fry the bacon until crisp. Spread on a paper towel to remove excess fat.
6. Chop the dill coarsely.
7. Cucumbers are cut into pieces like potatoes.
8. Cherry tomatoes are washed and cut into halves.
9. Dressing: mix sour cream and mustard.
10. Put the potatoes in cold water in a saucepan and cook for 15 minutes. Potatoes should not fall apart. Drain the water from the pan.
11. Heat vegetable or olive oil in a frying pan.
12. Add the boiled potatoes and fry for 10-15 minutes. Stir regularly to keep the potatoes in shape. Spread on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
13. Fry the sausages for about five minutes. We also spread it on a paper towel.
14. In a deep bowl, spread potatoes, sausages, cherry tomatoes, pickled cucumbers, celery, dill, parsley. Mix it up.
15. Add the dressing and mix thoroughly.
Serving table: Spread on a plate, garnish with herbs and a couple of fried pieces of bacon.