Potato Salad Recipe
Baked German Potato Salad is a hearty lunch for the whole family. This salad can be called a comfort food for the cold season. Fried pieces of potatoes, onions and crispy bacon in an oil dressing.
What does the salad consist of?
– light apple cider vinegar
How to cook a salad?
Bake potatoes and onions in the oven. Fry the bacon. Mix bacon, potatoes, onions and salad dressing.
Everything is very fast and easy. The salad is nutritious and delicious.
Android app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cook4yourself.android
iOS app here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/cook4yourself/id1561606000
Support Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/cook4yourself
Recipe type: Salads
Recipe type: German
White or yellow onion — 1 onion
Potatoes — 600 grams
Salt — 3 teaspoons
Ground black pepper — 1 ½ teaspoons
Olive oil for frying — 4 tablespoons
Bacon — 6 strips
Honey — 1 tablespoon
Olive oil for salads — 3 tablespoons
Apple cider vinegar (4%) — 1 tablespoon
1. Peel the onion and cut into medium cubes.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes or circles of 1 inch (2-3 cm).
3. Mix olive oil for frying, 2 teaspoons of salt, ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper.
4. In a large bowl, mix the oil dressing, potatoes and onions.
5. Put parchment paper on a baking sheet for baking. Put the mixture of potatoes and onions on paper.Spread evenly over the surface and place in the oven for 30-60 minutes (until the potatoes are ready) at 350 ° F (180 ° C).
6. Fry strips of bacon until golden brown. Place them on a paper towel and let cool. Cut the bacon strips into 4 pieces each.
7. Salad dressing: mix honey, salt 1 teaspoon, ground black pepper 1 teaspoon, olive oil for salads 3 tablespoons, 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar.
8. Mix baked potatoes, onions and bacon pieces.
9. Add dressing to the salad. Mix it up.
Serving: Serve the salad as a main course or with the rest of the dishes.