2. Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes or circles of 1 inch (2-3 cm).
3. Mix olive oil for frying, 2 teaspoons of salt, ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper.
4. In a large bowl, mix the oil dressing, potatoes and onions.
5. Put parchment paper on a baking sheet for baking. Put the mixture of potatoes and onions on paper.Spread evenly over the surface and place in the oven for 30-60 minutes (until the potatoes are ready) at 350 ° F (180 ° C).
6. Fry strips of bacon until golden brown. Place them on a paper towel and let cool. Cut the bacon strips into 4 pieces each.
7. Salad dressing: mix honey, salt 1 teaspoon, ground black pepper 1 teaspoon, olive oil for salads 3 tablespoons, 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar.
8. Mix baked potatoes, onions and bacon pieces.
9. Add dressing to the salad. Mix it up.
Serving: Serve the salad as a main course or with the rest of the dishes.