2. Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes or circles of 1 inch (2-3 cm).
3. Mix olive oil for frying, 2 teaspoons of salt, ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper.
4. In a large bowl, mix the oil dressing, potatoes and onions.
5. Put parchment paper on a baking sheet for baking. Put the mixture of potatoes and onions on paper.Spread evenly over the surface and place in the oven for 30-60 minutes (until the potatoes are ready) at 350 ° F (180 ° C).
6. Fry strips of bacon until golden brown. Place them on a paper towel and let cool. Cut the bacon strips into 4 pieces each.
7. Salad dressing: mix honey, salt 1 teaspoon, ground black pepper 1 teaspoon, olive oil for salads 3 tablespoons, 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar.
8. Mix baked potatoes, onions and bacon pieces.
9. Add dressing to the salad. Mix it up.
Serving: Serve the salad as a main course or with the rest of the dishes.
Hello everyone! I believe that if one has learned how to cook, then the rest will be able to. I would like to share with you recipes of dishes from different countries of our big planet. Let's explore the world together through the lens of the world's cuisines. Cook with us - cook for yourself!