This is a light and hearty summer salad. The perfect combination of fresh herbs, juicy tomatoes and medium-rare tuna. The excellent dressing gives the salad a piquant taste.
Note. Quail eggs can be replaced with chicken eggs.
Tuna steak — 250 grams
Red beans — 400 grams
Quail eggs — 10 pieces
Spring onion — 3 stalks
Spinach — a handful
Olive oil — 1 teaspoon
Red wine vinegar — 1 teaspoon
French mustard — 1 teaspoon
Dijon mustard — 1 teaspoon
Ground pepper — 1 teaspoon
String beans — 150 grams
Cherry tomatoes — 10-12 pieces
Sesame seeds — a pinch
1. Wash the red beans in running water.
2. Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them in half.
3. Boil the eggs for 6-8 minutes. Peel off the shell. Cut it in half.
4. Wash the spring onion and cut it finely with a slight slope, so that oblong pieces would turn out.
5.Wash the spinach.
6. Dressing: mix 1 teaspoon of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar, 1 teaspoon of French mustard, 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard and 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
7. Cook the string beans in boiling water for 5-7 minutes. Transfer to ice water.
8. Fry the tuna steak in a frying pan on all sides for one minute, until golden brown.
Serving: Put spinach leaves, red beans, spring onions on a plate. On top, put the cherry tomatoes cut in half, eggs and pieces of tuna steak. Add the salad dressing. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.