The Scotch egg has nothing to do with Scotland. This dish was invented in 1738 by the London company Fortune & Mason. In different regions of Britain, and in General the planet, this dish is prepared differently. Ground beef is replaced with pork or chicken minced meat, sometimes boiled potatoes. Enough history — it’s time to cook!
1. Cook 4 eggs for 5-6 minutes. Drain the hot water. Add cold water and wait 5-10 minutes. Clean the eggs.
2. in a Cup, break 2 eggs and beat with a whisk until smooth.
3. In a Cup pour the breadcrumbs.
4. Season the mince with salt and pepper to taste.
5. In a bowl or plate pour the flour.
6. Wrap the egg in a thin layer of minced meat.
7. The wrapped egg to put in the flour. Then place in a Cup with beaten eggs.
8. Next, roll in breadcrumbs.
9. Do all the steps with the remaining eggs.
10. in a deep fryer or large saucepan, heat a large amount of oil so that the eggs can be placed almost completely.
11. Fry until Golden brown and minced meat is ready.
12. Serve hot with mustard or your favorite sauces.