How to make a Pickled Vegetables Beef Salad (with Jamie Oliver’s recipe)?
Pickled Vegetables Beef Salad is fresh vegetables in a homemade marinade and grilled beef tenderloin. The marinade adds sourness and piquancy to the salad, which complements the potatoes and meat well.
Recipe type: Salads
Recipe type: British
Beef tenderloin-200 grams
Potatoes — 6-8 pieces
Carrots — 1 piece
Fresh cucumber — 1 piece
Dijon mustard — 1 teaspoon
Lemon — ½ piece
Apple or grape vinegar — 1 teaspoon
Salt and pepper to taste
Dill — a few sprigs
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into halves.
2. Put the potatoes in a baking dish, so that the potatoes would fill the bottom. Pepper to taste. We do not salt, as pickled vegetables give their sourness and piquancy.
3. Put the potatoes in the oven for 20 minutes at a temperature of 392 °F (200 °C).
4. We take out the form with potatoes. Sprinkle the potatoes with a little flour. We make sure that each potato is in flour. Do not pour too much flour. Potatoes are pressed to the bottom of the mold. We send it back to the oven to bake until golden brown.
5. While the potatoes are cooking, marinate the vegetables.
6. Marinade: squeeze lemon juice from half a lemon. Add vinegar, mustard. Mix thoroughly.
7. Cut the carrots lengthwise into long thin slices. For convenience, you can use a vegetable peeler.
8. Cut the cucumber into slices.
9. In a deep bowl, put the vegetables, add the marinade and finely chopped dill. Mix it up. We send it to the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
10. Fry the beef tenderloin. (The recipe was posted earlier)
Serving: Place potatoes, pickled vegetables and sliced beef on a plate.