How to cook baked spicy sausages in the oven?
Something wanted sausages today. We will cook baked spicy sausages with vegetables in the oven. Baked sausages are perfect for a hearty lunch or dinner. The dish is simple and satisfying for the whole family.
Recipe type: Main dishes
Recipe type: Experimental
Sausages (beef or beef + pork) — 6 pieces (~700 grams)
Celery — 1 stalk
Red onion — 1 piece
Corn — 1 whole cob
Potatoes — 5 pieces
Garlic — 5 cloves
Rosemary (fresh) — 2 sprigs
Saffron — 5 grams
Oregano (dried) — 10 grams
Basil (dried) —10 grams
Smoked paprika — 10 grams
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Carefully wash the sausages and wipe them dry with paper towels.
2. Mix the spices: oregano, basil, paprika, salt and pepper.
3. Rub the sausages with spices.
4. Cut potatoes, onions, celery and corn into large pieces.
5. Peel the garlic cloves and press them down with a knife to flatten them.
6. For the taste and beauty of corn, you can fry it on the grill or with a gas cooking burner. It looks very nice and gives the aroma of smoke.
7. Grease the baking tray with plenty of oil. Put all the ingredients on it. Sprinkle with saffron and rosemary.
8. Place the baking sheet in the oven for one hour at 482 °F (250 °C).
Serve hot and garnish with herbs.