Today, a little experimental Russian cuisine. Dumplings have been a dish since ancient times. Each country has a similar dish and is called differently and each country has its own recipes. We decided to post a recipe for this delicious dish, as we liked it very much. Dumplings, fried and stewed in a clay bowl with butter, mushrooms. Dumplings in a clay pot are simply delicious!
1. Peel and finely chop the onion.
2. Peel the carrots and grate them finely.
3. Cut the mushrooms and pork belly into the same small pieces. The size of the pieces is 3 cm.
4. Boil the dumplings until half cooked.
5. Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Fry the dumplings until golden brown.
6. Finely chop the herbs.
7. Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the onion and chopped pork belly. Fry for 10 minutes.
8. Add the mushrooms and fry for another 15 minutes.
9. Add the carrots and fry all together for another 10 minutes.
10.Put the fried brisket, mushrooms and carrots in a pot. Add the dumplings on top. Season with salt and pepper. Add the herbs.
11. Place in the oven for 10 minutes.
12. Remove and mix the contents of the pot. Add the butter. Send it to the oven for another 5 minutes.
Serving: serve the dish hot!