How to make Salmon Panini?
Salmon Panini is a great appetizer of Mediterranean cuisine. Crispy bread, juicy red onion, fragrant Parmesan cheese, capers and lightly salted salmon. Panini goes perfectly with white or red wine. Call your friends and serve this gorgeous snack.
Recipe type: Snacks Recipe type: Mediterranean Yield: 2 Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 5 mins Total time: 15 mins Ingredients:
Red onion — 1 medium onion
Bread for panini — 2 pieces
Dill — a pinch
Lightly salted salmon — 8 slices
Spinach — a bunch
Capers — 1 tablespoon
Extra virgin olive oil — 1 tablespoon
Parmesan cheese — 20 grams
Lemon juice — 10-15 ml
1. Peel and cut the onion into thin rings.
2. Coarsely chop the dill.
3. Dressing: mix olive oil, lemon juice, grated Parmesan cheese.
4. Cut the bread in half.
5. On the lower half of the bread we spread part of the dressing.
6. Add dill, onion rings, spinach leaves, salmon slices, onion rings and capers again.
7. Cover with the top of the bread.
Serving: Serve panini with white or red wine.
Khachapuri (Georgian Cheese Bread)