Recipe type: CasserolesYield: 2Prep time: Cook time: Total time:
Baked potatoes with mushrooms and bacon
– Potatoes (4 piece middle size)
– Gouda cheese (50 grams)
– Smoked Bacon (100 grams)
– Fresh mushrooms (50 grams)
– Green onion for servings
1. Cut the potatoes so that the bottom remains the base. The potatoes turned out to be a fan.
2. Smoked bacon and mushrooms cut into slices. Mushrooms can fry.
3. Bacon and mushrooms put between the slots in the potatoes.
4. Put the potatoes on a baking sheet and bake in an oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius (453 degrees Kelvin).
5. Potatoes pulled out of the oven and sprinkle with grated Gouda cheese.
6. Put the potatoes in the oven for another 10 minutes to melt the cheese.
This is done.
Serve with sour cream or other sauce that you have at home.
Cook with us – cook for yourself!
Easy recipe. Baked potatoes with mushrooms and bacon