Hawaii Pork Burger is a dish of American cuisine. This burger has clearly become Hawaiian because of the addition of a slice of pineapple! Juicy pork cutlet with BBQ sauce and notes of ginger, perfectly combined with sweet pineapple, grilled.
1. Cutlets: mix minced pork, onion, salt, black pepper, ginger. Form 4 cutlets.
2. Brown the rolls on the grill with the inside side.
3. Fry the cutlets on the grill for 4 minutes on each side. When one of the sides is fried, we turn it over and put one teaspoon of BBQ sauce on top.
4. After you have fried one side of the cutlet, put pineapple slices on the grill. Cook for about 4 minutes while the second side of the cutlet is fried.
5. Assemble the burger: put a lettuce leaf on the bottom of the bun, a cutlet (the side with the sauce is placed on the lettuce leaf), pour the second side of the cutlet with BBQ sauce, then a slice of ham, a toasted slice of pineapple, close the second part of the bun.
Serving: Serve burgers immediately with ice cold beer!