Chicken Salad With Tahini Dressing
How to make Chicken Salad?
Chicken Salad With Tahini Dressing is a fresh salad of Mediterranean cuisine. A hearty and light chicken with vegetables is seasoned with a slightly bitter and tart Tahini-based sauce. This is the perfect light dinner or lunch.
Tahini Salad dressing we published in our recipes earlier.
Android app here:
iOS app here:
Support Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/cook4yourself Recipe type: Salads Recipe type: Mediterranean Yield: 4-6 Prep time: 25 mins Cook time: 10 mins Total time: 35 mins Ingredients:
Chicken thigh fillet — 400 grams
Red onion — 1 onion
Iceberg lettuce leaves — 50 grams
Radicchio lettuce leaves — 50 grams
Romano lettuce leaves — 50 grams
Daikon — 300 grams
Lebanese cucumber — 100 grams
Homemade Tahini filling — 100 ml
1. Wash the chicken thigh fillet and cut into one bite sized pieces.
2. Boil chicken pieces in boiling water until tender.
3. Rinse the lettuce leaves and let them dry.
4. Peel the red onion and cut it into petals.
5. Peel and cut the daikon into pieces 1 inch (2-3 cm) in size and 0.5 inch (1 cm) thick.
6. Cut the Lebanese cucumber into thin slices.
7. Mix all the ingredients and pour the homemade Tahini sauce dressing. Mix thoroughly.
Serving: Let stand for 10 minutes and serve with the rest of the dishes.
Hawaii Pork Burger