Chicken Avocado Burger is a great combination of chicken cutlet, sweet burger bun and your favorite sauce! The burger is perfect in appearance and unreal in taste. The cutlet turns out juicy with crispy edges! For creaminess, we used homemade aioli, but you can use any sauce.
Minced chicken — 600 grams
Chicken egg — 1 piece
Parmesan cheese — 50 grams
Spring onion — a bunch
Garlic — 4 cloves
Thyme — ½ teaspoon
Salt — ½ teaspoon
Black pepper -—½ teaspoon
Tomatoes — 2-3 pieces
Burger buns — 8-10 pieces
Avocado — 5 pieces
Cheddar cheese (or any other cheese) — 8-10 slices
Mayonnaise or homemade aioli or any other sauce — 100ml
1. Grate parmesan cheese on a fine grater.
2. Cut the spring onion and garlic finely.
3. Add salt, pepper, thyme, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic, spring onion, chicken egg, breadcrumbs to the minced chicken. Mix thoroughly.
4. Divide the resulting mass into 8-10 parts and make flat cutlets. Perhaps you will get a smaller number of cutlets, it all depends on the thickness of the cutlet.
5. Cut the tomatoes into round slices.
6.Peel and stone the avocado. Mash with a fork in a bowl. Do this before assembling the burger, otherwise the avocado will darken. You can also sprinkle it with lemon or lime juice, but this can spoil the taste of the burger. Half of one avocado is put when assembling the burger.
7. Heat the oil over medium heat.
8. Fry the cutlets on both sides until they are browned.
9. Put a slice of Cheddar cheese (or any other cheese) on each cutlet and cover with a lid. Wait about 3-5 minutes until the cheese becomes liquid. In the meantime, start collecting the burger.
10. Assembly: on the bottom of the bun put avocado, chicken cutlet with melted cheese, tomato slice, pour sauce (mayonnaise, homemade aioli, ketchup, etc.), cover with the top of the bun.
Serving: Serve immediately with your favorite drinks.