Pasta Carbonara recipe
Pasta Carbonara from Italy. It is spaghetti with pieces of fried salted pork cheek, drenched with sauce of raw eggs, Parmesan, Pecorino Romano cheese, salt and black pepper. The sauce comes to preparedness in the hot pasta. Cream, bacon, ham – ingredients that were awarded to Carbonara by other countries.
Android app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cook4yourself.android
iOS app here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/cook4yourself/id1561606000
Support Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/cook4yourself
Recipe type: Pasta
Recipe type: Italian
Spaghetti – 300 grams
Cream 20% – 200 ml
Cheese Parmesan or Pecorino Romano – 100 grams
Pork smoked brisket – 150 grams
Garlic – 2 clove
Olive oil – 10 ml
Ground black pepper to taste
Salt to taste
Chicken yolk – 2 pieces
1. Finely chop the garlic.
2. Cut the smoked pork brisket into slices.
3. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
4. Fry the garlic for 2 minutes.
5. Add the brisket and fry until Golden brown.
6. Remove the fried brisket with garlic from the pan on a plate.
6. Cook pasta al dente.
7. Grate the Parmesan on a fine grater.
8. In the frying pan pour the cream, grated Parmesan 80 grams and add the pasta, pepper and salt to taste. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
Spread on a plate of pasta. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on the pasta. Add brisket and egg yolk.
Cook with us – cook for yourself!