Anchovy Pizza with Capers - Cook4yourself: Healthy recipes
Anchovy Pizza with Capers recipe
Italian Anchovy Pizza with Capers will blow your taste buds! This dish of Mediterranean cuisine is prepared quickly and easily. It has a peculiar taste. And those who love sourness and anchovies, they will be absolutely delighted. We will make our own homemade tomato sauce and delicious dough in this Anchovy Pizza with Capers recipe.
1. Prepare the sauce: Wash the tomatoes. Peel off the skin. Grate on a fine grater. In a saucepan, heat one tablespoon of olive oil. Add the ground tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste, oregano and basil (you can dry them). Cook over medium heat until the sauce is thick.
2. Dough for the base: Sift the flour. In the flour, add yeast, 1/3 teaspoon of salt, 2 teaspoons of sugar. Mix well. Add 170 ml of warm water, 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Stir until smooth. Mix the dough. The dough should become soft and sticky. Roll a ball of dough, transfer to a dry container greased with oil, that would not stick to the walls. Cover with a towel and put in a warm place for 50 minutes.
3. Roll out the dough with your hands, from the center to the edges, in the desired shape, 5-6 millimeters thick.
4. Put the tomato sauce on the dough and spread it over the entire area.
5. Add the mozzarella ( cut into circles).
6. Add the parmesan, grated on a fine grater.
7. We send it to the oven for 15 minutes. The cheese should melt on the dough.
8. Put the capers, olives (cut into circles), anchovies (cut the carcasses lengthwise into two parts). And bake in the oven for another 5 minutes.
Hello everyone! I believe that if one has learned how to cook, then the rest will be able to. I would like to share with you recipes of dishes from different countries of our big planet. Let's explore the world together through the lens of the world's cuisines. Cook with us - cook for yourself!