Shrimps Spaghetti Marinara is a classic of Italy. What could be tastier than spaghetti al dente? Spaghetti with homemade Marinara sauce. A great combination of pasta and sauce, and even shrimp give the dish a unique flavor.
Giant shrimp — 150 grams
Garlic — 3 cloves
Butter — 1 tablespoon
Salt and pepper to taste
Marinara sauce — 80-100 grams
Spaghetti — 200 grams
Basil — bunch
1. Peel the garlic and crush it with the flat side of a knife.
2. Remove the heads from the shrimp. Peel off the shell, leaving only the tail. Make an incision on the back and remove the thin esophagus.
3. Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
4. Put the shrimp and garlic in the pan. Add salt and pepper to taste. Fry for 3-4 minutes.
5. Cook spaghetti al dente.
6. In a saucepan, heat the homemade Marinara sauce.
7. Add spaghetti and shrimp to Marinara sauce. Mix thoroughly.
Serving: Serve spaghetti with shrimp in Marinara sauce garnished with basil leaves.
Hello everyone! I believe that if one has learned how to cook, then the rest will be able to. I would like to share with you recipes of dishes from different countries of our big planet. Let's explore the world together through the lens of the world's cuisines. Cook with us - cook for yourself!