How to cook Shrimps Spaghetti Marinara?
Shrimps Spaghetti Marinara is a classic of Italy. What could be tastier than spaghetti al dente? Spaghetti with homemade Marinara sauce. A great combination of pasta and sauce, and even shrimp give the dish a unique flavor.
Recipe type: Pasta
Recipe type: Italian
Giant shrimp — 150 grams
Garlic — 3 cloves
Butter — 1 tablespoon
Salt and pepper to taste
Marinara sauce — 80-100 grams
Spaghetti — 200 grams
Basil — bunch
1. Peel the garlic and crush it with the flat side of a knife.
2. Remove the heads from the shrimp. Peel off the shell, leaving only the tail. Make an incision on the back and remove the thin esophagus.
3. Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
4. Put the shrimp and garlic in the pan. Add salt and pepper to taste. Fry for 3-4 minutes.
5. Cook spaghetti al dente.
6. In a saucepan, heat the homemade Marinara sauce.
7. Add spaghetti and shrimp to Marinara sauce. Mix thoroughly.
Serving: Serve spaghetti with shrimp in Marinara sauce garnished with basil leaves.