Mexican Avocado Salad recipe
A simple and easy salad. The taste of Mexico is on your plate. Onions, beans, avocado are all you need for a salad.
Android app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cook4yourself.android
iOS app here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/cook4yourself/id1561606000
Support Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/cook4yourself
Recipe type: Salads
Recipe type: Mexican
Red onion – 1 piece
Avocado – 1 piece
Sesame seeds – a pinch
Canned red beans – 100 grams
Pumpkin seeds – a pinch
1. Cut red onions into thin rings
2. Peel and dice the avocado
3. Moisten the avocado with lemon juice so that the avocado does not turn black
4. Mix beans, onions and avocado.
5. Serve with pumpkin and sesame seeds
Cook with us – cook for yourself!
The dish is ready! Bon appetit!