Chicken Farfalle pasta recipe
Chicken Farfalle Pasta is a dish in the Italian manner. We used chicken ventricles, but you can use breast or drumsticks. A delicious and simple dish of pasta farfalle cooked al dente.
Caprese Italian salad
Italian Salad Dressing
Classic Italian bruschetta
Pesto tuna penne pasta
Android app here:
iOS app here:
Support Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/cook4yourself Recipe type: Pasta Recipe type: Italian Yield: 2 Prep time: 20 mins Cook time: 20 mins Total time: 40 mins Ingredients:
Farfalle pasta – 200 grams
Garlic 2-3 cloves
Vegetable oil – for frying
Salt and pepper to taste
Carrot – 1/2 piece
Chicken ventricles – 200 grams
1. Boil the paste for 7 minutes
2. Rinse and cut chicken ventricles
3. Half of carrot to clean and cut into thin strips
4. Chop garlic
5. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan.
6. Fry chicken ventricles for 10-12 minutes.
7. Add garlic and carrots to the pan. Fry for another 7-10 minutes
8. Remove the frying pan from the stove and add the paste. Mix thoroughly.
Cook with us – cook for yourself!