Chicken Casserole recipe and vegetables in foil in the oven
Android app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cook4yourself.android
iOS app here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/cook4yourself/id1561606000
Support Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/cook4yourself
Recipe type: Casserole
Recipe type: Russian
Bell peppers (1 piece)
Fresh mushrooms (2 pieces)
Parsley (1 sprig)
Green onions (3 feathers)
Soft cheese to taste (50 grams)
Bow (1 piece)
Carrots (2 pieces of medium size)
Salt and pepper to taste
Chicken breast (fillet, 200 grams)
– food foil
1. Wash and cut mushrooms, bell peppers and mushrooms slices.
2. Wash and cut the chicken breast and cut into thin slices
3. Take a deep baking sheet and cut off a large piece of food foil. Foil is laid so that it would cover the walls and bottom and there was still as much that would cover our dish.
4. Put the meat and vegetables on the foil. Pour vegetable oil and salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cover the vegetables with foil on top and send in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius (356 degrees Fahrenheit).
Serve the dish with grated cheese, onion and parsley, and sesame (for beauty).
Cook with us – cook for yourself!