Beef short ribs go perfectly with fresh vegetables and wine, and they cook beautifully slow in the oven – read the beef short ribs recipe here.
1. Wash ribs
2. Cut into separate parts. That would have at the base of the bone was a uniform amount of meat.
3. Sprinkle with salt to taste.
4. Leave on for 20 minutes
5. On a baking sheet pour a thin layer of oil
6. Put the ribs on a baking sheet. The distance between the pieces should be enough that the meat is not steamed and fried.
7. Heat the oven to 140 degrees Celsius (284 degrees Fahrenheit).
8. Send our meat on a baking sheet in the oven for 1 hour.
9. Pepper the ribs and return to oven.
10. At the advent of one hour of cooking, the temperature should be increased to 220 degrees Celsius (428 degrees Fahrenheit) and continue to cook for another 30-40 minutes. So the meat will languish for softness and begin to acquire a crust.
11. Ready! Enjoy the delicious ribs!
You can serve with fresh or pickled vegetables and herbs.
Cook with us – cook for yourself!