To make minced meat: mix herbs, minced chicken, garlic and white onion. Roll the minced meat into small round balls. Fry the chicken meat balls. Chop the vegetables. Put everything on a plate. Pour the Tzatziki sauce. Pour your favorite drinks. Enjoy your lunch.
1. Garlic, white onion, mint, coriander leaves and basil are finely chopped.
2. Minced meat: mix the minced chicken with garlic, white onion, mint, coriander leaves, basil, oregano, salt, ground black pepper, chicken egg, universal flour.
3. With a measuring spoon (½ tablespoon), form round balls. Lubricate your fingers and measuring spoon with olive oil every time, so that the minced meat does not stick to the measuring spoon and fingers of your hands. You should get about 40 meat balls.
4. Fry the meat balls over medium heat until golden brown.
5. Make Tzatziki sauce.
6. Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
7. Cut the Lebanese cucumber into large chunks of 3 inches (7-8 cm).
8. Cut red onion into petals.
9. Mix cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, Kalamata olives in a deep bowl.
10. Put the vegetables, chicken balls on a plate and pour the Tzatziki sauce.
Hello everyone! I believe that if one has learned how to cook, then the rest will be able to. I would like to share with you recipes of dishes from different countries of our big planet. Let's explore the world together through the lens of the world's cuisines. Cook with us - cook for yourself!