Buffalo Chicken Wings are a classic of American cuisine! This dish appeared in 1964 in the town of Buffalo, which is why it is called Buffalo Chicken Wings. Chicken wings are deep-fried and dipped in hot sauce. The sauce is made from tomato paste or barbecue sauce, butter and hot pepper. Serve with sticks of celery or carrot and a blue-mildewed cheese sauce. Let’s try to cook them!
1. Chicken wings wash, dry, cut the extreme phalanx, and the remaining wings cut in half at the joint.
2. Drizzle butter wings.
3. Fold the wings in a bowl, add salt and pepper to taste, let soak 30 minutes.
4. In deep fryer (or frying pan), heat the oil, put wings and fry on all sides until golden brown.
5. Put the puree of tomatoes, Tabasco sauce, two kinds of pepper and garlic.
6. Wings shift the dish with a cloth to drain off fat.
7. Warm wings put in pepper sauce, stir.
For cheese sauce:Blue cheese, knead in the bowl.Pour the cream or sour cream.Add lemon juice, salt to taste, stir.Celery cut into small cubes. In a dish put the wings, sauce, and celery.Sprinkle the sauce with pepper and serve.