How to make squid salad?
Warm squid salad is a great light and incredibly delicious salad. The salad is given piquancy by fried tomatoes with garlic and fresh fragrant basil.
Recipe type: Salads
Recipe type: British
Purified squid — 260 grams
Fresh basil — a bunch
Cherry tomatoes — 400 grams
Lemon — ½ pieces
Garlic — 2 cloves
Salt to taste
1. Finely chop the garlic.
2. Coarsely cut the basil leaves.
3. Cut the squid into wide rings and make incisions on the surface, barely touching with a knife. Dry with a kitchen paper towel.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan to the maximum.
5. Add tomatoes, garlic, half of the basil to the frying pan and salt to taste. We reduce the fire to a minimum.
6. Fry the tomatoes until the peel bursts, about 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
7. Add the juice of half a lemon to the tomatoes. Mix it up. Remove from the heat and set aside, you can put it in a separate cup.
8. Add oil to a clean frying pan, heat it up on maximum heat.
9. Add the squid rings to the pan. Fry for 4-6 minutes.
10. Return the tomatoes to the pan and add the remaining basil. Mix it up. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Serving: Serve hot!