Crispy Skin Salmon Salad is a salad in the American manner. Fresh vegetables and grilled salmon with skin are the perfect salad for a summer day. Nuts give the salad interesting notes of taste, and fresh vegetables give freshness.
Salmon with skin — 400 grams
Butter and vegetable oil for frying
Peanuts — a handful
Pine nuts — a handful
Cherry tomatoes — 8 pieces
Spinach — 100 grams
Sweet Bulgarian pepper (red) — 1 piece
Ranch salad — 200 grams
1. Cherry tomatoes are washed and cut into halves.
2. Sweet Bulgarian red pepper is washed and cut into thin slices.
3. Fry the peanuts in a frying pan.
4. Wash the salmon and peel it from the scales. Leave the salmon skin.
5. Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
6. Add the butter to the pan.
7. Fry the salmon until golden brown. The skin should turn out crispy.
Serving: Mix the ranch salad, spinach, cherry tomato halves, slices of sweet pepper. Put the mix and salmon on a plate. Sprinkle with peanuts and pine nuts.