Crispy Skin Salmon Salad is a salad in the American manner. Fresh vegetables and grilled salmon with skin are the perfect salad for a summer day. Nuts give the salad interesting notes of taste, and fresh vegetables give freshness.
Salmon with skin — 400 grams
Butter and vegetable oil for frying
Peanuts — a handful
Pine nuts — a handful
Cherry tomatoes — 8 pieces
Spinach — 100 grams
Sweet Bulgarian pepper (red) — 1 piece
Ranch salad — 200 grams
1. Cherry tomatoes are washed and cut into halves.
2. Sweet Bulgarian red pepper is washed and cut into thin slices.
3. Fry the peanuts in a frying pan.
4. Wash the salmon and peel it from the scales. Leave the salmon skin.
5. Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
6. Add the butter to the pan.
7. Fry the salmon until golden brown. The skin should turn out crispy.
Serving: Mix the ranch salad, spinach, cherry tomato halves, slices of sweet pepper. Put the mix and salmon on a plate. Sprinkle with peanuts and pine nuts.
Hello everyone! I believe that if one has learned how to cook, then the rest will be able to. I would like to share with you recipes of dishes from different countries of our big planet. Let's explore the world together through the lens of the world's cuisines. Cook with us - cook for yourself!