Rainbow Rice Paper Rolls
Asian Rice Paper Rolls Recipe
Rainbow Rice Paper Rolls is a dish of Asian countries. This is a delicious and satisfying snack for every day. Juicy vegetables with fragrant cilantro and mint leaves in rice paper. These rolls are best served with Tofu Peanut Sauce.
Here recipe sauce:
Tofu Peanut Sauce. How to cook?
We cut vegetables. Moisten the rice paper. Wrap the vegetables in rice paper. We dip the rolls in the sauce and enjoy the taste.
It is better to cut vegetables of the same width, so the rolls will be smooth and beautiful.
Android app here:
iOS app here:
Support Patreon here:
https://www.patreon.com/cook4yourself Recipe type: Appetizer Recipe type: Asian Yield: 4-6 Prep time: 30 mins Cook time: 30 mins Total time: 1 hour Ingredients:
Red cabbage — 160 grams
Carrots — 180 grams
Lebanese cucumber — 2 pieces
Cilantro leaves — 30 grams
Mint leaves — 30 grams
Spring onion — 3-4 feathers
Rice paper sheets — 10-12 pieces
1. Cut cucumbers into 2 parts lengthwise. Pull out all the cucumber seeds with a teaspoon.
2. Cut cabbage, carrots and cucumbers into thin strips.
3. Finely chop the cilantro and mint leaves.
4. Cut spring onions at a slight angle into thin slices.
5. Moisten a sheet of rice paper with warm water so that it becomes elastic. Be careful the sheet can be easily damaged.
6. Put the soaked rice leaf on a wet surface. We used a wide plate with a small amount of water to keep the leaf moist.
7. Put the ingredients on a sheet. It is better to put the ingredients just above the bottom edge, so that it would be convenient to fold.
8. The sheet with the filling is rolled into a roll. Before serving, we set aside so that the rice paper dries up a little and becomes more elastic.
Serving: Serve rolls with Tofu Peanut Sauce.
Tofu Peanut Sauce
Soy Sauce Chicken Wings