Eintopf is a German potato soup. Classic potato soup with lentils, vegetables and smoked sausages. Textured thick soup with a rich taste.
Beef broth-1 liter
Bay leaf — 1 piece
White onion — 1 onion
Carrots — 1 piece
Celery — 1 stalk
Potatoes — 4-5 pieces
Red lentils — 200 grams
Ground cumin — ½ teaspoon
Ground paprika — 1 teaspoon
Beef sausages — 100-120 grams
Smoked hunting sausages — 250 grams
Parsley — a bunch
1. Wash the onion and finely chop it.
2. Wash the carrots, peel them and cut them into round slices 1 inch or 3 cm wide.
3. Celery is cut into slices as wide as carrots.
4. Wash the potatoes, peel them and cut them into cubes as wide as carrots.
5. Fry the onion in a frying pan in a small amount of vegetable oil.
6. Rinse the lentils until the water becomes clear.
7. In a saucepan with beef broth, add 1 bay leaf, fried onion, red lentils, salt and pepper to taste, ground cumin, carrots, celery, potatoes, paprika.
8. Reduce the heat to medium. Wait until the soup boils and cover the pan with a lid. Cook for 20 minutes.
9. Cut beef and hunting sausages into round slices and fry in a frying pan.
10. Pour a third of the soup into a saucepan and beat with a blender until a homogeneous thick mass. Pour the resulting mass back into the soup. This way we will get a more saturated texture of the soup.
11. Add fried pieces of sausages to the soup.
12. Coarsely chop the parsley.
Serving: Sprinkle the soup with chopped parsley when serving.
Hello everyone! I believe that if one has learned how to cook, then the rest will be able to. I would like to share with you recipes of dishes from different countries of our big planet. Let's explore the world together through the lens of the world's cuisines. Cook with us - cook for yourself!