Pasta Carbonara from Italy. It is spaghetti with pieces of fried salted pork cheek, drenched with sauce of raw eggs, Parmesan, Pecorino Romano cheese, salt and black pepper. The sauce comes to preparedness in the hot pasta. Cream, bacon, ham – ingredients that were awarded to Carbonara by other countries.
– Spaghetti 300 g
– Cream 20% 200 ml
– Cheese Parmesan or Pecorino Romano 100 g
– Pork smoked brisket 150 g
– Garlic 2 clove
– Olive oil 10 ml
– Ground black pepper to taste
– Salt to taste
– Chicken yolk 2 pieces
1. Finely chop the garlic.
2. Cut the smoked pork brisket into slices.
3. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
4. Fry the garlic for 2 minutes.
5. Add the brisket and fry until Golden brown.
6. Remove the fried brisket with garlic from the pan on a plate.
6. Cook pasta al dente.
7. Grate the Parmesan on a fine grater.
8. In the frying pan pour the cream, grated Parmesan 80 grams and add the pasta, pepper and salt to taste. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
Spread on a plate of pasta. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on the pasta. Add brisket and egg yolk.
Hello everyone! I believe that if one has learned how to cook, then the rest will be able to. I would like to share with you recipes of dishes from different countries of our big planet. Let's explore the world together through the lens of the world's cuisines. Cook with us - cook for yourself!