Mozzarella Arancini with Basil recipe
Arancini is a dish of Sicily, Italy. For cooking, rice of the arborio, carnaroli, vialone nano varieties is used. Arancini is fried rice balls stuffed with meat, mozzarella and herbs. The dish was named so because it has an orange color and looks like oranges. Saffron gives the color of Arancini.
Android app here:
iOS app here:
Support Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/cook4yourself Recipe type: Meat Recipe type: Italian Yield: 4 Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 1 hour Total time: 1 hour 10 mins Ingredients:
Rice – 200 grams
Butter – 2 tablespoons
Garlic – 2 cloves
Onions – 1 piece
Chicken broth – 800 ml
White wine 100 grams
Cheese – 50 grams
Egg – 1 piece
Basil to taste
Vegetable oil for frying
1. Finely chop the onion
2. Fry onions in butter until soft
3. Add rice and cook for 15-20 minutes.
4. Add wine. Cook until the wine evaporates.
5. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil. If no broth, you can cook just in the water.
6. The rice needs to cool down.
7. Put in the refrigerator for 3 hours to become sticky rice.
1. In rice add egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper to taste. Stir.
2. From rice do balls with mozzarella and Basil within.
3. Roll in breadcrumbs rice balls
4. Fry in a deep fryer. If there is no deep fryer, add a lot of oil to a small saucepan and bring the oil to a boil on the hob.
5. Fry until Golden brown.
Cook with us – cook for yourself!
Meat Filling Cannelloni