Gambas al ajillo
Gambas al ajillo Recipe
Gambas al ajillo translates as “garlic shrimp” is a Spanish dish. The recipe is very simple, and the taste is perfect. Fry chili pepper, garlic and then add the peeled shrimp. Done! You can serve it as an independent dish or as a tapa, putting shrimp on lightly browned bread.
Android app here:
iOS app here:
Support Patreon here:
https://www.patreon.com/cook4yourself Recipe type: Tapas Recipe type: Spanish Yield: 2 Prep time: 15 mins Cook time: 10 mins Total time: 25 mins Ingredients:
Shrimp — 400 grams
Garlic — 4 cloves
Chili pepper — 2 pods
Olive oil — 1 tablespoon
Salt to taste
1. Peel the shrimp from the head, shell and remove the esophagus.
2. Coarsely chop the garlic or flatten it with the flat side of a wide knife.
3. Heat olive oil over medium heat.
4. Add chilli pepper and fry for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add garlic and fry for 3 minutes.
6. Add shrimp and salt. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
Serving: Serve immediately on the table sprinkled with lemon juice and coriander and mint leaves.