Stir Fried Chinese Cabbage and Shiitake - Stir Fry - Cook4yourself: Healthy recipes
How to make Stir Fried Chinese Cabbage and Shiitake?
Stir Fried Chinese Cabbage and Shiitake is a simple and quick vegetarian dish. Simple ingredients and unique taste. To prepare this dish, we used Peking cabbage, you can take bok-choy, if you like. Shiitake mushrooms give a special taste and are surprisingly combined with cabbage and other ingredients. Do not use mushroom stems! The piquancy of the taste is given by sesame oil, fresh ginger and a little garlic.
Recipe type:Stir Fry
Garlic — 4 cloves
Ginger — 1.2 inches or 2-3 cm (25 grams)
Shiitake mushrooms (shlyapki) — 80-100 grams
Peking cabbage (or bok choy) — 250 grams
Chicken (or vegetable) broth or water — 80 ml
Green onion — 5-6 feathers
Sesame oil — 2 teaspoons
Sesame seeds — 2 tablespoons
Soy sauce — 1 tablespoon
Frying oil — 1 teaspoon
1. Peel ginger and garlic and finely chop.
2. Wash the cabbage and cut it into large pieces measuring 2 inches or 5 cm.
3. Lightly squeeze Shiitake mushrooms if they are too full of water and cut coarsely. Do not use mushroom stems!
4. Green onions are washed and finely cut at an angle diagonally.
5. Heat a large frying pan or wok over medium heat.
6. Add ginger and garlic. Cook for 30 seconds.
7. Add mushrooms, cabbage and soy sauce. Mix it up. Cook for 2 minutes.
8. Add chicken broth or warm water.
9. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 5 minutes. The cabbage should become a little soft
Hello everyone! I believe that if one has learned how to cook, then the rest will be able to. I would like to share with you recipes of dishes from different countries of our big planet. Let's explore the world together through the lens of the world's cuisines. Cook with us - cook for yourself!