Tuna Strawberry sauce recipe
Tuna steak recipe with strawberry sauce
Tuna steak should be able to cook. In this recipe, the main thing is to make the sauce correctly. Tuna steak with cherry tomato sauce and fresh strawberries. Strawberry sauce will accentuate the taste of tuna steak. Light aroma of sour strawberry perfectly reveals the taste of tuna
Android app here:
iOS app here:
Support Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/cook4yourself Recipe type: Steaks Recipe type: American Yield: 2 Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 15 mins Total time: 25 mins Ingredients:
Tuna – 200 grams
Strawberries – 50 grams
Cherry tomatoes – 50 grams
Oil for frying (vegetable or olive)
1. Cut the strawberries into small pieces
2. Cut the cherry tomatoes into small pieces
3. Heat oil in a frying pan
4. Put the tomatoes in the pan. Fry for 7-8 minutes
5. Add strawberries to tomatoes. Fry for another 5 minutes.
6. Tuna steak fry in a separate pan. Frying time 6 minutes. Flip on each side every minute.
Put the tuna steak on a plate. Tuna steak pour over the sauce of strawberries and cherry tomatoes.
Cook with us – cook for yourself!
Shrimps and smoked pumpkin
Asian style slow-cooker beef with Shiitake mushrooms