How to make Smoked Brisket Panini?
Smoked Brisket Panini is an Italian dish. It is mainly prepared from Italian Ciabatta bread, herbs and a variety of fillings. We are cooking today with smoked pork belly, tomatoes, red onions and sour cream-mustard sauce.
Recipe type: Snacks
Recipe type: Italian
Smoked brisket — 100 grams
Tomato — 1 piece
Red onion — 1 piece
Sour cream 25% (or homemade mayonnaise) — 1 tablespoon
Dijon mustard — 1 tablespoon
Grainy mustard — 1 tablespoon
Lemon zest — a little
Garlic — 1 clove
Ciabatta — 1 piece
Arugula and spinach — a little
1. Peel the red onion and cut it into thin rings.
2. Peel the garlic and finely chop it.
3. Cut the tomato into thin slices.
4. Cut the ciabatta in half along the base.
5. Sauce: mix sour cream, grainy mustard, Dijon mustard, finely chopped dill, zest of half a lemon, garlic. Mix it up. The sauce is ready.
6. Panini: put the sauce on the base of the ciabatta all over the surface. Lay out the tomatoes and onion rings, arugula and spinach leaves, smoked brisket in layers. Cover with the top of the ciabatta.
Serving: Serve immediately with a glass of your favorite wine